Let's start here.
This high-fidelity organ is often our first line of defense against infectious pathogens, sun and wind exposure, dehydration, and air and chemical toxins. It also navigates hormonal flux, genetics, inflammation and disease. Good skin health promotes happiness, confidence, personal and even career success. Keeping our skin strong and healthy is a challenge worth taking on!
Jennifer A Baron, M.D.
Board Certified Dermatologist & Mohs Micrographic Surgeon located in The Rose Garden, San Jose, CA
Personally taking care of patients, friends, and family with skin cancer, sun damage, scars, inflammation, and infection over the last 15 years in the San Jose area has been an honor. Just as years ago, as a micrographic surgery fellow, dermatology resident, internal medicine intern and medical student, I continue to feel incredibly fortunate to be a part of healing.
With the privilege of being double board-certified and running a busy solo clinic in San Jose, California, I am motivated to push my medical training and experience into new research and innovation for effective skin care treatments for my patients.
I've created unique formulas of skin care products to improve sun-damaged and aging skin, rosacea and acne-prone complexions, dry and sensitive skin types, hyperpigmentation, skin laxity, and skin cancer. I've been working with innovative chemists and manufacturers in Seoul, Korea to bring some of the finest quality skin care products to my patients.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Safety comes first for our patients, staff and community. Throughout the pandemic, we have gone to extra lengths to maintain a safe and protected environment. We have always upheld Universal Precautions to limit the spread of any and all pathogens, and we continue to maintain a face mask requirement at all times. We do also strongly encourage vaccinations, and all staff have been fully vaccinated. Stay safe and well! Aloha.
Great skin and better health makes us stronger. Even without a worldwide crisis, now is always the best time to make this happen.
Ana, Patient Care Coordinator & Products Manager
Ricky, Medical Receptionist
Alicia, Medical Receptionist
Sofia, Mohs Micrographic Surgery Medical Assistant
Maya, Communications & Products Liaison
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
Helping You Get Healthy
- complete skin checks
- comprehensive treatment plans
- urgent issues
- electronic prescriptions
- biopsies and lab tests
- skin, hair, and nail disorders
Taking Care of You
- Double Board-Certified, American Board of Medical Specialties
- Mohs micrographic surgery for skin cancer
- Plastic surgery reconstruction
- Minor surgical excisions (lipomas, cysts, "moles," etc.)
- Urgent issues
- Surgical scar revisions, face & body
Making Good Happen
- Botox (frown lines, upper lip lines, neck, migraines, jaw pain/clenching)
- Fillers (deeper lines, under-eye shadows)
- Photofacial (BBL) (dark spots, redness, broken vessels), face & body
- Heavy lids (surgical blepharoplasty)
- Microneedling (wrinkles, acne scars)
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP)
- Hair restoration (PRP)
- Infrared collagen tightening, neck, jawline
- Laser hair removal, face & body
- Medical peels, face & body
- Fine-needle hyfrecation (tags, benign growths), face & body
The Right Stuff
- Anti-aging regimens & eye creams
- Retinol, Vitamin C, Antioxidants & Caffeine
- Acne regimens, face & body
- Smoothing & Night creams, face & body
- Specialty-compound hair-growth serum
- Pigment & spot-fading solutions
- Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask
- Hand & wound-healing balms
- Mineral sunscreens, eco-friendly
- Sunburn salve
Take a look at our innovative and transformative Dr. Baron-designed, Korean-made skin care products! We cover all shipping for orders over $150.
Words from our patients
"Overall experience was very positive. The staff was friendly and efficient. Dr. Baron did not rush and was willing to spend time going over options for treatment."
"I have seen many dermatologists over the years and Jennifer Baron is by far the best. I have recommended many of my friends and will continue to do so."
"Dr. Baron is AWESOME! Me and my three kids go to her and she has always been very professional."
"Dr. Baron takes all the time necessary to address my questions and address issues with me. She is batting 1,000 as far as eliminating skin problems for me."
"My daughter was seen by Dr. Baron for acne, and she had a quick appointment, no wait from the staff, and checking in was very easy, and painless. Staff is very nice."
"People are great, and love the artwork there!"
"I always enjoy coming. Everyones friendly. Love the environment."
"I love Doctor Baron and her entire staff. They are personable, empathetic, knowledgable and hardworking."
"I am really grateful for Dr. Baron. She’s kind professional, and skilled. She’s helped me recover from 3 major surgeries. All healed so well under her care."
Feel free to email us regarding any scheduling or general questions!
123 Di Salvo Avenue
San Jose, CA 95128